Grazia Millennial Awards 2019 is celebrating and honouring millennials who have made an impact across various categories from founders, influencers, philanthropists, and fashionistas!
Here are some of the amazing looks by the winners:
- Deepika Padukone won the Millennial of the Year award at Grazia Millennial Awards 2019.She looks stunning in Ashi studio’s off shoulder mullet lenght taffetas moire top with trousers!
2. Vicky Kaushal won the Ages Ahead Performer of the Year award, he wore a green cotton twill stretch double breasted suit by Sahil Aneja.
3. Honorary Millennial of the Year won by one and only Karan Johar giving all his cool vibes wearing Balenciaga.
4 Jahvi Kapoor looked hot in pink pant and suit by Safiyaa ,she won the award for Rising Star of the Year.
5. The Next Gen Star of the Year award won by Chunkey Pandey’s daughter Ananya Pandey ,she attended the event in high low beautiful ruffle dress by Galia Lahav.
6. Radhika Apte F21 Disrupter of the Year styled by Pasham Alwani.
7.Who better can deserve this award for Digital Influencer of the Year than Kusha Kapila.
8. Sobhita Dhulipala (Made in Heaven star) won the award for Breakthrough Performer of the Year (Female).
9. Siddhant Chaturvedi (Guly Boy) won the Breakthrough Performer of the Year (Male) award.
10. Gautam Vazirani won the Fashion Eco-warrior of the Year.
Complete list of all the winners:
Millennial of the Year: Deepika Padukone
Rising Star of the Year: Janhvi Kapoor.
Honorary Millennial of the Year: Karan Johar
Next Gen Star of the Year: Ananya Panday
Designer of the Year: Ruchika Sachdeva
Ages Ahead Performer of the Year : Vicky Kaushal
Digital Influencer of the Year: Kusha Kapila
Breakthrough Performer of the Year (Female): Shobhita Dhulipala
Breakthrough Performer of the Year (Male): Siddhant Chaturvedi
F21 Disrupter of the Year: Radhika Apte
Fashion Entrepreneur of the Year: Masaba Gupta
Mould Breaker of the Year: Pooja Dhingra
Model of the Year: Anjali Lama
Fashion Eco-warrior of the Year: Gautam Vazirani
(picture source: instagram)
by Anita Das